Ryan W. Schaller
247 North Broadway
Edmond, Oklahoma 73034
Ryan is the practice leader for the firm's Real Estate Practice section. His practice includes all matters related to Real Estate Transactions and Litigation, including surface Title Opinions. Prior to joining the firm, Ryan was a Senior Underwriting Counsel for First American Title Insurance Company in Oklahoma City, where he examined title and resolved title clouds on thousands of properties in the metro area.
- B.A. Magna Cum Laude – University of Oklahoma, English Literature
- J.D. – University of Oklahoma
- State of Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Oklahoma Title Examination Standards Committee – Legislative Liaison
- Oklahoma City Real Property Lawyers - Board Member
- First American Title Insurance Company – Approved Examining Attorney
- Oklahoma Bar Association Legislative Monitoring Committee
- Volunteers with the Career Development Office for the University of Oklahoma College of Arts and Sciences to speak at events for undergraduate Humanities and Social Sciences majors.
- Oklahoma Bar Association 5th Leadership Academy - 2016
- Former Vice Chairman of the Garfield County Election Board
- "An Examiner's Dozen: 13 Tips to Avoid a Call from a Title Attorney" 87 OBJ 27, October 15, 2016.
- Legislation Affecting Real Property Law – 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Issues in Wire Fraud – 2016, 2017
- An Examiner's Dozen: 13 Tips to Avoid a Call from a Title Attorney – Oklahoma City Real Property Lawyers, 2016
- Avoiding a 4:30 Call From a Title Attorney – OBA Live Webinar, 2015
- Issues Relating to Deeds – First American Title Insurance Company, 2015 Agency Seminar