Rhonda is the practice leader for the firm's Dispute Resolution practice area. She focuses on civil litigation primarily related to oil and gas and property issues. She also has vast experience in rendering oil and gas title opinions, obtaining title curative, conducting probates, and assisting with the purchase and sale of real property. Prior to law school Rhonda worked as assistant to an oil and gas attorney for 11 years. During law school Rhonda worked with the Native American Wills Clinic and as a landman.
- AAS - Rose State College, Legal Studies
- BBA - University of Central Oklahoma, Business Management
- JD - Oklahoma City University, Certificate in American Indian Law
- Mineral Lawyers Society
- Oklahoma Title Examination Standards Committee
- Oklahoma City Real Property Lawyers
- State Certified Mediator
- “You Shall Not Pass … Or Shall You?” and “The Way of Man and Beast” 94 OBJ 1, January, 2023.
- "What Happens to Your Property If You Do Not Have a Last Will and Testament or a Trust" http://munsonmcmillin.com/articles/article7.php, published September 2020.
- "Why Non-Residents Should Have Their Estate Plan Reviewed by an Oklahoma Estate Planning Attorney" http://munsonmcmillin.com/articles/article5.php, published May 2020.
- “When One Trust Isn’t Enough – Why AIPRA Should Be Revised to Allow Testators to Create Testamentary Trusts for Trust Lands” 84 OBJ 5, February 16, 2013.
- “Come on Inn – the Water’s Fine” 46 OCBA Briefcase 9, September 2014.
- “Bridging the Gap – The importance of informal electronic communication” InterLoc No. 385, December 2008 (published within the Mensa Bulletin No. 520, November/December 2008).
- Top Concerns and Hints from Title Examiners – October, 2021 and May 2022
- Oil and Gas Title Opinion Basics - December 2015, May 2016, October, 2016m and May 2023
- Identifying and Tracking Legislation and Advocating for your Organization - November 2019
- Issues Regarding Conveyances and Reservations of Mineral Interest - December 2015
- The Role of Paralegals in Oil and Gas Matters on Indian Lands - April 2013
- Oklahoma Early Settlement Mediation
- The Edmond Way / Edmond Voices - Editorial Board member
- WildCare Oklahoma - volunteer
- League of Women Voters of Oklahoma – volunteer and past Board member
- League of Women Voters of Oklahoma County – volunteer and past Board member
- Rose State College Alumni Association - pas Board member
- State of Oklahoma, 2011
- United States District Court for the Western and Eastern Districts of Oklahoma
- Cherokee Nation