Ron is the practice leader for the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution section. For over twenty years, his practice has been focused on general civil litigation, including commercial law, general business, oil and gas, construction, real estate, family law, and trial and appellate practice. Admitted to the California Bar in 1995 and the Oklahoma Bar in 1997, Ron began practicing law in Oklahoma in 1998 and lives in Edmond with his wife and sons.
- B.A. – University of California at Los Angeles, History
- Loyola Law School
- State of California
- State of Oklahoma
- All Oklahoma State and Federal District Courts
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Ryan v. American Natural Energy Corporation, 557 F.3d 1152 (10th Cir. 2009)
- Advanced Resource Solutions, LLC v. Stava Building Corporation, 2019 OK CIV APP 28, 441 P.3d 551.