Rhonda's practice includes rendering oil and gas title opinions, obtaining title curative, conducting probates, and assisting with the purchase and sale of real property. Prior to law school Rhonda worked as assistant to an oil and gas attorney for 11 years. During law school Rhonda worked as a landman.
- AAS - Rose State College, Legal Studies
- BBA - University of Central Oklahoma, Business Management
- JD - Oklahoma City University, Certificate in American Indian Law
- Mineral Lawyers Society
- Oklahoma Title Examination Standards Committee
- Oklahoma City Real Property Lawyers - Board Member
- The Ruth Bader Ginsburg Inn of Court
- “When One Trust Isn’t Enough – Why AIPRA Should Be Revised to Allow Testators to Create Testamentary Trusts for Trust Lands” 84 OBJ 5, February 16, 2013.
- “Come on Inn – the Water’s Fine” 46 OCBA Briefcase 9, September 2014.
- “Bridging the Gap – The importance of informal electronic communication” InterLoc No. 385, December 2008 (published within the Mensa Bulletin No. 520, November/December 2008).
- The Role of Paralegals in Oil and Gas Matters on Indian Lands - April 2013
- Issues Regarding Conveyances and Reservations of Mineral Interest - December 2015
- Oil and Gas Title Opinion Basics - December 2015, May 2016, and October, 2016
- WildCare Oklahoma volunteer
- Former Scholarship Chair for Central Oklahoma Mensa