Rachel's practice includes rendering oil and gas title opinions, obtaining oil and gas title curative, and drafting and negotiating contracts used in the oil and gas industry. She graduated with distinction from the University of Oklahoma College of Law. While in law school, Rachel was a member of the American Indian Law Review, as well as Phi Delta Phi International Legal Fraternity.
- B.A.—University of Oklahoma, Journalism, Public Relations emphasis, minor in Spanish
- J.D.—University of Oklahoma, with distinction
- Oklahoma Bar Association Real Property Section
- Oklahoma Bar Association Energy and Natural Resources Section
- Oklahoma Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Oklahoma Bar Association Women in Law Committee
- OU Law Society