Jacob's practice includes rendering oil and gas title opinions, obtaining oil and gas title curative, and drafting and negotiating contracts used in the oil and gas industry. He graduated from the University of Oklahoma College of Law where he served as an Assistant Executive Editor of the American Indian Law Review.
- B.A., University of Oklahoma, Criminology
- J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Oklahoma Bar Association Energy and Natural Resources Section
- Oklahoma Bar Association Real Property Section
- Oklahoma Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Foreign Trade-Zones in Indian County: Is a Foreign Trade-Zone Right for Your Tribe? 42 AM. INDIAN L. REV. 173 (2017)