Hilary's practice is focused assisting individuals and businesses within the Oklahoma medical marijuana industry with legal counsel concerning various issues involved with business development, business operation, and building a successful cannabis business.
Hilary is a fourth-generation graduate of the University of Oklahoma Law Center, where she was a Comfort Scholar. While attending law school, Hilary assisted low income individuals with various legal needs as a licensed legal intern through the Law Center’s Civil and Criminal Defense clinic.
- B.B.A. – University of Oklahoma, Management
- B.A. – University of Oklahoma, Sociology: Criminology
- J.D. – University of Oklahoma College of Law
- State of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Cannabis Association
- Oklahoma City Association of Professional Landmen
- Oklahoma Lawyers for Children