Ben's practice includes rendering oil and gas title opinions, obtaining oil and gas title curative, and drafting and negotiating contracts used in the oil and gas industry. He graduated from the University of Oklahoma of Law and was a member of the American Indian Law Review.
- B.A., University of Oklahoma, Letters, summa cum laude
- J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Oklahoma Bar Association Energy and Natural Resources Section
- Oklahoma Bar Association Real Property Section
- Oklahoma Bar Association Young Lawyers Division